About The Program
Who can stop the emerging digital economy era? No one! So, why not taking part in it?
In this program, you will work with professionals in our Operations Department from various field such as Return Management, Logistics, Warehousing, Customer Service, Operations Business Intelligence, and Operations Business Developments, who along with other departments, team up and run the whole business. Indeed, e-commerce is a huge playground and there are thousands of opportunities waiting for you to be discovered.
During Operations Management Development Program, we will work together in sharpening your strategic and technical skills until you can ride the digital economy industry. You will find yourselves transforming into the next future leader within 4 different phases in 18 months. If you are willing to dive into the e-commerce business, learn at fast speed, grow with the team, and ready to take the lead in the years coming, then it is your time to take this challenge. Set your groundbreaking step to be the next Operations leader!
Designed Especially for You to:
- Enhance your strategic and technical skills in the field you selected
- Mentored by our professionals and trained under our experts
- Have a huge career leap in the company
- Enjoy regular employee benefit
The must-have qualifications
- Outstanding Undergraduate and Postgraduate of any fields (GPA equivalent to 3.5 and above out of 4.0)
- Fresh graduates and professional with maximum 2-year experiences
- Exceptional problem solver who skillfully identify root cause and analyze the data to conclude a solution
- Passionate in making a difference for a cause, with a proven experience of joining organization or community
- Have a strong drive and ambitious, with past record of achievement, academically or non-academically
- Willing to be assigned to the unit and/or branch office according to company’s requirement all across Indonesia.
Click Link : https://www.blibli.com/page/management-development-program/
or email to
email@example.com to apply (deadline: 9 December 2018)