Business : Food & Beverage B2B (Industrial)
- Developing growth strategies and plans in respective assigned business category, as well as provide supervision in the implementation in order to ensure the successful of them, through in-depth knowledge of that particular business category, related products and its value proposition.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, through identifying and mapping financial capabilities, business strengths, market trends and customer needs.
- Analyzing business aspects in various applications, product portfolios & customers and seeking opportunities for growth, as well as assessing whether the business is ready to take on new growth.
- Conduct regular interactions & visits to key customers to ensure the continuity of information-flow from the markets.
- Exploring new opportunities, new applications and new clients in new and/or existing markets to expand the assigned business.
- Networking with related business players, influencers, associations & institutions and fostering B2B relationships.
- Monitoring changes in business data and assessing findings (including price, product quality and services), then make immediate necessary actions to secure the business sustainability.
- Together with Sales Manager, monitor the status of projects in Project Pipeline and provide necessary supports to Account Manager to ensure proper and best handling of these projects, so as to increase the chance to win these projects.
- Together with Sales Manager, monitor New Win status and seek the possibilities to leverage those wins to other customers.
- Together with Account Manager, take a full responsibility of assigned customers in term of business growth and sustainability at those particular customers.
- Contributing to creative discussions and decision-making about the business’ future.
- Encouraging other employees and customers to take part in growing the business by showing enthusiasm for your work and maintaining positive attitudes.
- Marketing the Company to potential clients, partners and financiers.
- Fulfilling requirements for business deals and other business obligations.
- Financing business growth decisions by doing such things as obtaining, grants or finding the capital within the company’s assets and determining the value of that particular financial decisions.
- Give influences and maintain good working relationships with all stake-holders within the Company.
- Implement and maintain established related procedures.
- Carry out other relevant tasks given by superiors
- Optimizing the number of projects in the Project Pipeline to ensure sales growth in the years ahead can be maintained, hence ensuring business growth and sustainability.
- Ensuring that there are always New Wins from new projects to contribute directly to the sales growth in that particular year and in the years ahead.
- Explore all possible opportunities and define the best actions to grab those opportunities to support Company’s long-term strategy and business sustainability.
- Male or female with maximum age of 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or related fields. Master degree will be beneficial. Strictly consideration to those education background, other education background will NOT be processed.
- Having working experiences in the related industries as Account Manager for minimal 5(five) years or Marketing Manager for minimal 3(three) years or Business Development Manager for minimal 2(two) years.
- Having working experiences with design & implementation of business development strategy will be beneficial.
- Having experiences in working with high-challenges and exceeding targets.
- High-level leadership and communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Conflict resolution.
- Willing to give extra efforts to ensure target achievement.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
Please send your email to email@example.com