Business : Food & Beverage B2B (Industrial)
- To reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous business growth.
- To support and/or working closely with sales team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product through developing effective marketing plans & programs for customers.
- Provide/share the latest information on the food and beverage industry in regular basis, based on information obtained from the market, customers and principals as part of service to customers.
- Monitor market and competitors activities and provide those updates to within internal team.
- Study Company’s products & capabilities and develop product marketing program & campaigns to support sales budget and growth.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance and result.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures to better position products.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and satisfaction level.
- Monitoring competitor activities & offering and generating leads for products and services to support business sustainability.
- Communicate the vision and value of existing and new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, presentations, website copy and blog posts to continuously promoting and branding the Company and products to the market.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences through promotional activities, such as events, seminar and exhibitions.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the users.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, seminars and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate the products.
- Conduct regular interactions & visits to key customers to ensure the continuity of information-flow from the markets.
- Support department and organization’s long-term target by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Implement and maintain established related procedures.
- Carry out other relevant tasks given by superiors
- Studying the company’s products, capabilities and their benefits, then developing effective marketing plans and program for commercial team to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers in order to support the achievement of sales budget and growth.
- Handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, support sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Be a focal point to liaise with media and event coordinators for conferences, seminars and exhibitions to promote the products.
- Managing the inventory to ensure product availability.
- Male or female, with maximum age of 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or related fields. Master degree will be beneficial. Strictly consideration to those education background, other education background will NOT be processed.
- Having working experiences in the related industries as Account Manager for minimal 5(five) years or Marketing Executive for minimal 2(two) years.
- Having working experiences with product marketing roles will be beneficial.
- Having experiences in working with high-challenges and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Willing to give extra efforts to ensure target achievement.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer’s business needs and industry trends.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
- Good PC and software skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesia. Other languages will be beneficial.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
Please send your email to email@example.com