Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
• Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
• Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
• Schedules appointments and makes product presentations to customers when required.
• Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
• Performs contract and/or tender management activities, along with Sales Manager
• Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
• Checks with logistics to ensure product availability with our distributor and hospital.
• Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
• Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
• Relays relevant market information to management.
• Have a degree in Medical Engineering would be an advantage
• Passionate in medical device industry
• Willing to work under target
• Have a good communication skill
• Can work individually and within team
• Have a positive attitude
You can send your resume to email@example.com with subject ‘ Product Specialist – Medical Device (SGU)’